Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Photo Love - Pretty Little Studio

Hi there :)
 
 
 
You and Me would have to be my favourite collection by Pretty Little Studio, so any chance I get to create with all of those gorgeous colours, I jump at!!!  I have used lots of gorgeous papers here and added in my usual mixed media work.  Lots of mist splatters and sprays.  I have used a diecut to cut out flowers and leaves and just loved layering them.  I hope I have inspired you to work with all those gorgeous colours.
 
 
"Photo Love"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pretty Little Studio Paper:  Wonderland – Clear Rainy Slate
Trick Or Treat – Friday
You and Me – Cloud 10, Heartstrings, More Love and Our Song
Gold Mine – Golden Arrow
 
 
 
Pretty Little Studio Embellishments: 
You and Me Collection: Flair – Cupids Arrow, Garland – Be Mine Bunting, Labels – Love Cut Apart, Stickers – True Love Gold Flags, Sticker – Cupids Arrow
 
 
 
 
The details...........
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pretty Little Studio is HERE :)
 
 
Thanks for looking xxx

3 comments:

Romy said...

What a gorgeous photo and an amazing lay-out! I really love the gold accents.

Janene said...

Love is the right word - as in i LOVE your work!!!! Fabulous projects as always!

Belle à cropper said...

love that gold paint :) what is it ? :)