Monday, November 23, 2015

Shimmerz "Hello Love"

Hi there.   Today I have a creation to share with loads of pretty Shimmerz colours.  I must say the new Creameez are so so addictive.  I just love them and the colours are just stunning.  Here is a list of what products I used:
 
 
Colouringz in Well Blue Me Down and Oh Say Can You Sea
Inklingz in Blue Lagoon
Shimmerz in Antique Lace
Creameez in Good Ol' Summer Time, My Clementine and Get Glowing
 
 
 
"Hello Love"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I added some of the Creameez to this clear transparency sheet, the effect was fantastic.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I let the Coloringz run down the page and added flickers of Well Blue Me Down.   I just love the way the gold and peach colours blended together. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
I then pulled out my old favourite Shimmerz in Antique Lace.  I added splashes of this to the flower tips as well as the Wood Veneer pieces.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have a card to share today aswell :)
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lots of layers..........
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful day, thankyou for visiting xxxx
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Tatiana Klimshina said...

Oh my! So beatiful!

Romy said...

Oh wow, so much gorgeousness! Both projects are pure eye-candy!

Марьяша said...

Oh!!! This is super good!

Janene said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!