Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Adore You

Hi there, just stopping by with a quick share of this layout I created before Jagger was born.
 
My Mason and I at Mother's Day morning tea at Kindy. 
Lots of Prima, lots of colour, lots of Shimmerz, lots of Crate Paper, 2 Crafty Chipboard, Heidi Swapp and Prima Stencils and some other bits and pieces.
 
 
'Adore You'
 
 
 




And just a few detailed shots for you.....
 
 
 























 
I took some beautiful photos of the boys on Monday......can anyone help me pick a favourite??!!! 
 
 
 
 












I think it might be this one...........
 
 
 












 
Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments about Jagger's arrival :) :)
 
xxxxx

6 comments:

Ewik said...

Beautiful boys! Congratulations on a wonderful family:)

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Beautiful layout and such adorable pics from your four boys!

Her Essential Hand said...

I love that page!!!
Gorgeous photos too! My favourite would be the first colour one! I love how kobi and mason are looking at jagger and cooper at the camera! It creates interest!!!

Romy said...

Both your lay-out and your photos are pure eye-candy! Your boys are so sweet and what a blessing it must be to have four of them now :)

Janene said...

Seriously - could not be sweeter!!!! Happy Happy!!! Enjoy!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Stace...precious photos of your 4 little men...the photos are all gorgeous in there own way... and beautiful layout! Love the bright mix of colours..hope you are doing well xo