Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Icecream canvas

Hi there!  Today I am stopping by with my super duper cute Icecream canvas I created using mostly Pretty Little Studio products.  Its sooooo cute this piece, the picture really doesn't do it justice!!  I used lots of PLS papers and layered them up with some calico pieces also.
 
I cut, distressed and layered all the layers with foam tape.  For the background I cut up tiny pieces of Vellum in Gold Starry and blended it into my mixed media work.  Lastly I topped the ice cream with a couple of Die-cut Cloud 9 pieces.
 
 
 



Product list:
  • Paper: Baby Jack – Baby Jason/Baby Carter. Baby Claire – Baby Mia, Nature Walk – Tree Root, Neapolitan – Pistachio
  • Embellishments:  Vellum Gold Starry, True Love Gold Flags, Diecut Cloud 9, Cut Out Love Story Word flags










 
 
 
 
 
You can find all these cute papers HERE in the Pretty Little Studio shop.
 
Thanks for looking.
Hugs xoxo
 
 


1 comment:

Romy said...

Oh, how cute is this! Just wonderful!