Thursday, February 19, 2015

Layout and cards :)

Hi guys!  Just stopping by with another Pretty Little Studio creation! 
 
I was given a picture challenge to work with :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just adored this picture challenge!  The colours just screamed pastel at me, so I thought something to do with Easter was the way to go.  I have used a mixture of collections to create this page. 
 
After working on the background with mixed media I started by placing the Blue Bells striped paper towards the top of the page.  From the patterned papers I made bows and straws and added strips to each side of the page.  I added the title down the bottom and added some journaling to the right of it.
 
 
 
"Easter Eggs"
 
 
 
 



PLS Products Used:
 
 
























 
While I am here, I thought I would share a couple of cards I have made recently :)
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs xoxo


4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful wonderful creations.. so many beautiful details on each one! Stay safe, hope marsha is not too bad for you up the coast...

Romy said...

Gosh, there's so many pretty details to look at on your lay-out and cards. I just love the whimsical and magical feel to all of your projects. Just love your style!

Brendaxx said...

Love all your work!! It's all so pretty and inspiring :)

chrilvian said...

Always pretty