Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Mini Album

Hello!!  I am sharing with you my Mini Album today.  I am extremely fond of the mini album but never seem to have the time to create one.  We enjoy a lot of time at the beach on our holidays and weekends so I thought I would create something about this time.
 
I initially started with a Heidi Swapp album but also added in lots of papers from Ocean Melody (Webster's pages) along with some vellum and flower emphera from Crate Paper.
 
 
 
 
 
"These Beautiful Days"
 
 
 
 


 
Essentially I have 2 front pages, 1 being the frame and the other a thick piece of cardboard.  So I actually worked on both pieces at the same time making sure they fitted with each other.
 
On my title pages I just had to add some Prima flowers and seashells.  I also added some Mica flakes, Prima resin frame and some Shimmerz mixed media work.
 
 





 
The Life is an Adventure badge is from MME Jubilee collection.  Very cute and matched perfectly.
 
 





 
I still adore using Hambly and I think this is the last of the mixed up frame I have used here :(
I have layered the Crate Paper flowers on both pages here.
 







 
Love vellum atm too!  Love this pic, my little man so proud he caught a little fish!
 
 



 
 
 
Our little Peaches, she's not a huge fan of the beach water just yet but she does love to sit with the boys and dig in the sand and watch over them.
 
I love this page with the black and white stripe, so trendy at the moment.
 

 
 
 


 
This was the clear sheet out of the Heidi Swapp album I used.  I applied a little alcohol ink to it along with some flickers of gold paint.
 








Another page of paper layers and a heart pin clip from CP.  I have added a piece of calico under each of my photos and pulled the threads on the edges.







More flowers and gold!!!






 
For my very last page I have glittered a 2 Crafty Anchor here and wrapped it in twine.







And here this little album sits up on a shelf in our family room :)
 
 






 
Thankyou for stopping by today, I hope you all like my album as much as I do!!
 
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs xo

2 comments:

@_i.LO_ said...

WOOOOW!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

SaraG said...

Amazing album!!