Monday, October 6, 2014

Be Yourself canvas

Hi there, I have a new Shimmerz canvas to share with you tonight :)
 
 
 
Shimmerz products used:
 
Vibez in Egg Noggin and Jeni B Bleu
Shimmerz in Tickle Me Turquoise and Key Lime
Inklingz in I'm Not Limon
 
 
 
"Be Yourself"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have used some new product from Prima Marketing and I just love these Vellum flowers.  I applied the Shimmerz in Key Lime and Tickle Me Turquoise to the petals and centre of the flower along with some Inklingz in I'm not Limon. 
 
 
 

 
 
 
I applied the Inklingz to the butterflies, giving them a shimmer.
 
 
 

 
 
 
I masked the background with a stencil and used the Vibez sprays in my first layer.  After my embellishments were added on I used a small paintbrush to add more colour around them.
 
 
 

 
 
 
I created this canvas also using some gorgeous 2 Crafty chipboard pieces.  They included:
 
"Be Yourself"
"Frame Nella's"
"Butterflies"
 
 
 




I added more flicks and sprays to some of the embellishments and gave the centre of the flower more colour too.
 
 
 


 
 
 

 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by xo
 


3 comments:

Craftvena Marta Zaborowska said...

Stunning! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Colors are great!!!

Romy said...

Wow, this looks absolutely stunning! I just love the fresh colours combined with white!

Lizzyc said...

This looks sensational.. love the dimension and layers and those colors together look amazing.. love this..