Monday, August 11, 2014

I Just Love This Kid

Happy Monday all!  I am back today with another 2 Crafty share.  This time of my cheeky 3 year old.  I have opted for a pastel palette in this one!!  Absolutely adore the Webster's Pages paper I have used here for the background.
 
I used the following 2 Crafty chipboard pieces to add to this cute layout:
Arrows Funky
I Just (heart) This Kid
Indian Feathers
Frames Tiny Funky
 
 
 
 
"I Just Love This Kid"
 
 
 




The title piece I just Love this Kid was perfect for this page.  I covered it  in Gesso
 and then applied some Shimmerz Inklingz in I'm Not Limon and Gosh Garnet.
 These 2 colours are gold based so the gold tones through the watercolour matched
the gold trims on the layout.
 
 
 




I have used 2 arrows out of the Arrows Funky pack.  I love to use flowers on my
boy pages but I think these arrows give it a boyish feel.  I have layered one in
with the bows and the other is to right of the page.  I have applied Gesso to both. 



 
 
 
 
 
 
The funky arrow on the right, I have also blended into the background with the Shimmerz sprays.
 
 
 



I have tucked an Indian Feather under the floral cluster and added some
Shimmerz Inklingz in Sunkissed (the pretty peach colour).
 
 
 






Once again I have layered the Frame Tiny Funky into the photo mat.  I really like
the effect of the water colours on the chipboard pieces, here I have used the Gosh Garnet
 Inklingz, it just adds a little shimmer and colour.







 I have applied some flowers, Say it in Crystals, buttons and Heidi Swapp transparent diecuts to the layout also.









Thanks for visiting and your kind comments :)
Have a wonderful day xoxo

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

ooo another really beautiful layout.. love it.. the colors are dreamy!

Romy said...

And I just love this lay-out :) What a beautiful soft colour palette and I love all the tiny flowers that you used.

Little_Fox, Анастасия said...

Очень красиво!!!